Saturday, December 30, 2006

2007 beckons

Just a couple of hours seperate me from the morning of 2007. The morning,when I'll take my Financial Statement Analysis exam. How romantic! Thats not all. There are a couple of nice parties happening on the New Years eve. and guess what! I'll not be attending any of those.

Well, on a more serious note, if 2006 was an action packed year, 2007 promises to be a couple of notches higher on that scale. The placement fever has gripped one and all in the ISB and one can really feel the storm that is just round the corner. Talking about storms.. my exam on the 1st has all the makings of being a mini storm.. which suggests that I should get back to the statement of cash flows..

Wish you all a Happy New Year. Keep walking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home