Sunday, March 05, 2006

Two more weeks in the UAE

The earth has rotated almost 600 times on its axis since I first came to Abu Dhabi. Another 15 rotations and I'll leave Abu Dhabi for good. It's been a wonderful experience to say the least. I wont be wrong if I say that this place rocks. It’s neat and clean and beautiful. You get vegetarian Indian food here without any hassles and you don’t have to dig deep into your pockets for that. I live in the tourist club area of Abu Dhabi. The best part about my accommodation is that it is located next to the Abu Dhabi Mall. Now Abu Dhabi Mall is a great place for people who are admirers of natural beauty and connoisseurs of good food. Paaji's company helps for we share similar tastes. Then, we occasionally indulge in the gratification of our senses by seeking potatory pleasures in one of the many good pubs in this region. Though my pubbing index is on a constant decline for the last five weeks (the law of diminishing marginal utility!!) , I'd like to more than make up for it in the next fortnight or so. Well if this is my way of preparing myself for my stint at the ISB, then be it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Venkat said...

Yeah man i am going to miss Dubai too( not as much as you but still) though i would surely be happier at ISB away from the daily traffic Jam at Sh Zayed road :))))))))

06 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home